Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our New Home

I have been so excited to post our new house! I love it. I still haven't decorated the inside so you only get pictures of the outside. It is way cute and we live in a very good neighborhood.



Taj and Elli got their own rooms, they love it. Taj got his first big boy bed. We miss the crib, he couldn't get out. He would jump off 4 foot porches but is too chicken to climb out of his crib. I loved it! He does like to be able to play with his cars without sister interupting. He hangs out in Elli's room a lot, I think he gets lonely.


Elli loves her new room and her new bed. My mom gave us a day bed she wasn't using. It has a trundle underneath that has a bed for her cousin Hallie when she sleeps over. She is so good at keeping it clean and we are going to decorate the walls soon. I wish I had more time and money to decorate.


Achilles even got a new home. He wasn't as excited, he could jump out of the last one. It is nice to have the fenced in back yard. Have I mentioned I love our new house!!!

4 comments:

Tulsi said...

How fun!! You can paint the walls pepto bismol pink if you want. Not that anyone would want to. When we bought our first house I told Steve that I could because I was so tired of "renter" color paint, carpet, etc. Cute house. How is school going? Teaching?

Dotson Family said...

Congratulations!! It's so wonderful to have a place to do what ever you want with. We'll have to come and visit soon, Bridgette

Jeanine said...

YEAH!! I love it! It is so nice to have a place to call your own. And I know what you mean about the decorating. It will come in time. I just have told myself to look at the nice places in the house and I will get to the other places later in life.

Tyann said...

What a cute house! I am jealous. You are all looking so happy. You must love the freedom to do whatever you want. Good luck with the decorating, in my mind, that's the funnest part!