Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Esme

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I found this on Brooke's blog. It was fun! I am way excited for the Twilight movie to come out. Twilight is so great. Almost everybody loves it, from my 12 year old beehives, my high school students, even my adult friends. My mom is even caving in and wants to read it. It gets kids who don't like to read to actually read a whole book. Good job Stephanie Meyers.

2 comments:

Tulsi said...

I don't remember who had the Twilight Button where I got mine. I didn't love the last book. I'm Bella and Mikele is Alice.

Lynda said...

Hi there! I found your blog by looking at Ben and Jill's! I loved the Twilight Series, too! I can't wait for the movie.