Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Fun







So I am so excited because we finally made it so we can use my Mom and Dads internet from our laptop. I can now update my blog more often. Not that there is much to tell. Our summer has been pretty uneventful. Me and the kids just got back from Cedar where I was going to a teaching conference with my Dad. I brought my camera but I didn't see my kids that often so I didn't take any pictures. Most of our summer has been going to the lakes and fishing and swimming with the dog. The kids love to play with the dog. The beach we are playing on in these pictures is no longer there, the water level at Joes Valley got higher. Lance is so proud of his dog, he loves to fetch his duck out of the water. I hope everyone is having a fun summer!!!

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Oh I am so sad that we didn't get to meet up with you when you guys were in Cedar. But I am very excited that you have the internet now and can update the blog! I love being able to see what is going on!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I miss you SO much.