Monday, May 26, 2008

New Member of the Family




We now have a new member of our family. His name is Achilles. He is a black lab with an awesome pedigree. Lance has wanted a dog for so long, he is sick of getting his own ducks out of the cold water. He is a way cute puppy. When we picked him up the first thing he did was jump on Taj and started licking him. It was fun, he loves kids and the kids love him. He is already a good retriever which makes Lance so proud. I even think he is a good dog and I am not an animal person.

4 comments:

Jeanine said...

He finally got his hunting dog! I bet he is so excited and I bet the kids are too! I can't believe Elle is four! Holy cow- so fun! They are so cute. We miss you guys!

Tulsi said...

There are days I really really miss you. Kass had a blonde lab named Honey when he was 9 or 10. She was great. I still can't picture Lance fishing his own ducks out of the water. That is a funny picture.

Hayden and Kelly said...

How fun! So great to see your new posts! Sorry I missed you last week. Hayden is moving in this weekend. I have to come back for a couple weeks to finish out work but will be down every weekend. I can't wait to see you!

Tulsi said...

I saw Randi today at Costa Vida. She looks good and happy. The kids are big.