Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Fun!!!

I can't believe that summer is over. We had such a fun summer. I think working made me appreciate staying home more. Here are some highlights from our summer. I wish I would have taken my camera around more often. Here is what I did take pictures of.

We spent the 4th of July in Emery County. We went to the parade in Huntington then the park afterwards. It was way fun and HOT!!! We went to fireworks that night with James and his fam. Taj loved the fireworks, he commented on each one.

In July I had Rural Schools in Cedar City so we went and spent the week. The kids had a blast. Grandma Debbie, Jay and Uncle Kevin entertained them 24/7. They didn't even miss me while I was gone. They went to the park and pool almost everyday. We went to the Green Show and Renaissance Fair too. Lance came down after work on Thursday and we stayed through Sunday. Lance and I even got to go to St. George and see Brooke and Dan's new house.

Grandma Debbie, Jay and Uncle Kevin came to Orangeville for the 24th of July. Orangeville had a bike parade for the kids. Taj decorated his bike but wouldn't ride because he didn't have his knee pads on. Our Ward organized a little celebration at the park. The kids loved it!!! They even got to chase a pig. We did fireworks that night then did them at Grandma and Grandpa's house with cousins on Sunday.

The Emery County Fair is my favorite summer event in EC. The parade was a blast. The kids threw snaps on the sidewalk while waiting. The band picture is of my AWESOME nephew Jace. He is the one in the back corner playing the drums. He is so good. I am so proud to be his aunt!!! We had so much fun this summer and we didn't even go very far from Emery County. We hung out as a family all summer. I don't have any pictures of the Winn Family Reunion. My mom took all the pictures but we had a lot of fun. I was in charge that is why I didn't have time to take pictures, the theme was Japanese Game Shows. Sorry so much info at once but enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Wow, you're right you guys did have a fun summer! It was so fun to see you guys. Thank you for coming down. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon!

Dotson Family said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing up.

Tyann said...

What a busy summer. Looks like you had a great time.

Tulsi said...

So how are you???? I haven't heard anything forever.