Monday, June 15, 2009

T-Ball


We just got done with T-Ball. Elli loved it. I was the coach because someone told me that if I coached, Taj could play. Well our team was big and so I didn't let him play at first but by the end I decided to let him. He did just as well as all the other kids, except for running the bases. He was a little shy so Lance had to run with him. Elli thought it was pretty cool that her mom was the coach. It was really interesting trying to teach a bunch of 5 year olds how to play baseball. The first practice every boy but one was crying, the girls were fine. Also, the boys were the worst at the games, they were always laying on the ground. Their dads were hilarious, they expected more of their sons. It turned out to be a good experience, I don't know if I will coach again, time will tell.

4 comments:

The Thornleys said...

I love your new page!! It is so cute!!! Hows your summer.. We need to get together and decide what we want to spend our money on..

Tulsi said...

How do you get your pictures that way? What do you use?

Tyann said...

I love the family picture at the top of your page! Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it! Looks like your summer is going well!

Kandie said...

Boys are just babies under all their tough stuff. JK
Kids are fun, and that's awesome that you coached. You are such a fun mom. We move to Florida this month, but we'll keep in touch. I want to see more of your cute kids.