Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Love My Kids!!!





Life in Orangeville is picking up. Taj turned 2 last week and I was so sad. My baby is so BIG! He talks so much now and he is the biggest tease. He is obsessed with Cars the movie so everything he got for his Birthday had to do with Cars. He says Lightning McQueen so cute. My mom even got him Croc shoes that were shaped like Lightning McQueen, he never takes them off. He runs everywhere we go. We walk to my Mom and Dads house everyday and he runs the whole 4 blocks. That is a long way for a 2 year old. He is so fun and I love him so much.

Elli is getting so big too. She dresses herself everyday. She has to wear 3 shirts. We keep asking her if when she turns 4 she will wear 4 shirts, she just gives us dirty looks. She also loves to do her own hair. This picture is Elli at her cousin Jaxon's basketball game. Grandma got in trouble by mom for not fixing her hair, she said Elli wouldn't let her. I love that she likes to be herself and independent. She is such a pretty little girl(she knows it too) and so much fun. She loves to sing and make up her own songs.

My kids are so much fun. I laugh all day. I am so thankful for them. I do not know what I would do without them.

3 comments:

Tulsi said...

They look happy in their new place. That is a good thing. I bet they like being near some more grandparents. Summer there will be great.

Lacey Robinson said...

Alicia,
I went private so I need you to email me so I can add you to my blog...laceyorton2003@yahoo.com
I tried to call you & left a message...call me when you get a chance!
Lacey

Jeanine said...

HEY!!!! I was so excited to find your blog on Bridgettes! I am so sad that you guys are gone. It was sudden it seems to me, I was like WHAT they are moving WHAT they are gone! I had surgery on my heart and was out of commission for awhile so I didn't get to stay up with you for awhile. I was so sad when I found out, but I am so excited that you guys are there doing good. It is hard to move to a little amount of kids from a massive amount I am sure. I feel the opposite because there aren't very many babies in our ward now, but in the ward our house will be in there are TONS. And I am kind of nervous about it. Oh Well. That is exciting that you got to go visit Pat and Bridgette. I miss them a lot. I haven't seen them since December of 2006! I am so excited you have a blog! You can see ours at nickandjeaning.blogspot.com. Tell Lance we say hi! And Taj and Elle too!