Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Tree is HUGE!!!

Our Christmas tree is HUGE!!! We went Christmas tree hunting with my family. We went to a new place and there were so many good trees. Our tree looked a lot smaller out there in the woods. It is the smallest one that we cut down, so if you think our tree is big you should see my parents and brothers.

We are so excited for Christmas. I can't believe we are less then two weeks away. I have a lot to do. Taj uses the ornaments on the tree as baseballs and Elli puts them back up. Elli loves decorating the tree so I guess it works.

2 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Love it! Great job.

Tulsi said...

Is it as big as your tree here last year? That was a big tree. It looks cute. I hope you are loving you new house! Small news. Brie is expecting a baby. She is 10 weeks along. Kass is just waiting for the Big Guys to send his Mission assignment. And Mikele doesn't have long with her braces!